Roster sizes in 2018 are limited – register soon!
To complete registration for new or returning players, follow the instructions below:
- Pre-register your child at this link.
- Print and complete the Registration Packet. Scan and email to email@example.com; mail to the address listed below; or bring to camp during mid- July.
- All children in the football and cheerleading programs are required to have recent physicals dated on or after April 15, 2018 with a valid physician’s signature and office stamp per league policies.
- Remit payment via PayPal, check, or cash (we collect football fees in-person during July camp dates).
- Most importantly – don’t be a stranger! Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns, or if you would like to contact your son or daughter’s coach directly. We would be more than happy to help.
Print and complete the following paperwork:
Please submit a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND IS ONLY VIEWED BY ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS TO VERIFY BIRTH DATE, AGE, AND CONTACT INFORMATION.
All coaches and parental volunteers must complete the following tasks:
A CDC “Head’s Up” Concussion Awareness Certificate – less than 3 years old. If you are a returning coach or volunteer, we likely have your certificate on file. If not, please complete the quick modules here and email, mail, or bring your certificate to the next upcoming team meeting or camp date.
You can email or mail any documents to email@example.com or:
4240 Delemere Ct
Royal Oak, MI 48073