To complete registration for new or returning players, follow the instructions below:
- Pre-register your child at the link below.
- Print and complete the Registration Packet. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail to the address listed below; or bring to camp during mid- July.
- All children in the football and cheerleading programs are required to have recent Physicals dated on or after April 15, 2018 with a valid physician’s office stamp per league policies.
- Remit payment via PayPal, check, or cash (we collect football fees in-person during July camp dates).
- Most importantly – don’t be a stranger! Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns, or if you would like to contact your son or daughter’s coach directly. We would be more than happy to help.
Print and complete the following paperwork:
2018 REGISTRATION FEES _
CHEER – $375 5-13 YEARS OLD
(As of July 25, there is a wait list for K-2nd graders who want to cheer)
FLAG – $199 (CLOSED) 5-7 YEARS OLD (no weight limit)
FRESHMAN – $375 8-9 YEARS OLD (125 weight limit)
JV – $395 (CLOSED) 10-11 YEARS OLD (145 weight limit)
VARSITY- $395 12-13 YEARS OLD (170 weight limit)
5 year old’s must turn 5 on or before 8/1/2018
Age for 6-13 year old’s in Cheer, Freshman, JV, and Varsity determined as of 11/01/2018 (ie, 7 year- olds must be 7 by 11/01/2018)
All coaches and parental volunteers must complete the following tasks:
A CDC “Head’s Up” Concussion Awareness Certificate – less than 3 years old. If you are a returning coach or volunteer, we likely have your certificate on file. If not, please complete the quick modules here and email, mail, or bring your certificate to the next upcoming team meeting or camp date.
You can email or mail any documents to email@example.com or:
4240 Delemere Ct
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Payments can be made online through PayPal when registering or by visiting this page.