To complete registration for new or returning players, follow the instructions below:
- Pre-register your child at the link below.
- Complete the Registration Packet. Starting in 2019, we will be collecting paperwork electronically only. Please check your email for instructions for submitting paperwork.
- All children in the football and cheerleading programs are required to have recent Physicals dated on or after April 15, 2019 with a valid physician’s office stamp per league policies.
- Remit payment via PayPal, check, or cash (we collect football fees in-person during July camp dates).
- Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns, or if you would like to contact your son or daughter’s coach directly. We would be more than happy to help.
Print and complete the following paperwork:
All parents must register online at this link!
Click here to print and complete football paperwork
Click here to print and complete cheerleading registration paperwork
2019 REGISTRATION FEES _
CHEER – TBD 5-13 YEARS OLD
FLAG – TBD 5-7 YEARS OLD (no weight limit)
FRESHMAN – TBD 8-9 YEARS OLD (125 weight limit)
JV – TBD 10-11 YEARS OLD (145 weight limit)
VARSITY- TBD 12-13 YEARS OLD (170 weight limit)
5 year old’s must turn 5 on or before 8/1/2019
Age for 6-13 year old’s in Cheer, Freshman, JV, and Varsity determined as of 11/01/2019 (ie, 7 year- olds must be 7 by 11/01/2019)
All coaches and parental volunteers must complete the following tasks:
A CDC “Head’s Up” Concussion Awareness Certificate – less than 3 years old. If you are a returning coach or volunteer, we likely have your certificate on file. If not, please complete the quick modules here and email, mail, or bring your certificate to the next upcoming team meeting or camp date.
You can email or mail any documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
4240 Delemere Ct
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Payments can be made online through PayPal when registering or by visiting this page.